The current cornerstones of the Climate Change Programme comprise:
- UNCC:Learn: Servicing a One UN approach to climate change learning and skills development including collaborative work in 8 partner countries (http://www.uncclearn.org)
- Climate Change Capacity Development Network (C3D+): Applied research and knowledge sharing through a global network of Centers of Excellence (http://www.c3d-unitar.org)
- National Adaptation Planning for LDCs: Capacity development support for Least Developed Countries (LDCs) for identifying, financing, and implementing adaptation actions (http://www.undp-alm.org/projects/naps-ldcs)
- National Budgeting for Climate Change: Targeted skills development to promote the effective allocation and use of public finance in support of national climate change objectives (http://unitar.org/ccp/portfolio/national-budgeting-for-climate-change)
- National Engagement with the UNFCCC: Development and execution of tailor-made courses that address priority learning needs in partner countries (http://unitar.org/ccp/portfolio/strengthening-national-engagement).