Discover the Brand New UN CC:e-Learn Platform!
24 February 2017, Geneva, Switzerland - The UN CC:e-Learn platform has just undergone a complete makeover. The platform, which was launched in 2014, still boasts its state of the art e-learning courses in six different languages. However, we bring a few new features to our 75 000+ registered users:
1. Easier Access and Navigation
- New Landing Page: Once logged in, you can now access a page filled with useful information and news, and can easily access the courses you are following by going to “My Courses”.
- An Improved “My Courses” page: You can now more easily track your progress and get additional information on recommended courses, login activity and user details, directly from “My Courses“ page.
- Improved Course Layout and Catalog: Course structure is now more clearly visible, and you can easily choose the courses you might be interested in from the course catalogue.
- Access via Google: New users can now access our courses by logging in with their Google Accounts.
2. A Growing Community
- Live Statistics: Did you know UN CC:e-Learn users are part of a growing community? You can know at any time see how many people are registered on the platform, the number of certificates emitted, and the number of available courses, all on the About Us page.
- Share your certificate: You can also share the certificates you receive from our courses on social media using the #CCLearnAlumni hashtag. A selection of these posts will appear as users login!
- Share your stories: Were our courses useful to you? How did you use the knowledge or the course materials? Share your story with us at email@example.com and we will feature it on the platform’s Home page!
- More Certificates! The Specialized modules on Human health and Climate change, as well as the Specialized module on Cities and Climate Change are now completely separated from the Intro e-course. You can now get a certificate for completing this course alone. If you previously had completed the quiz for either module, your grades have been migrated to the separated course.
- More Languages! The platform is now fully translated in French, Spanish and Mandarin. Your browser should pick up the language automatically, but you can change it using the language selector in your profile settings. Please note that not all courses are available in these languages.
4. Other Changes to Come
This year will also bring other changes to the platform:
- A more detailed certificate indicating estimated time for completion and content.
- New courses on climate change and children, aviation, agriculture, and more.
- Courses translated to Portuguese and Arabic.
- And more!
Visit our all new UN CC:e-Learn platform here: http://unccelearn.org/.
About UN CC:Learn
UN CC:Learn is a partnership of more than 30 multilateral organizations supporting countries to design and implement systematic, recurrent and results-oriented climate change learning. At the global level, the partnership supports knowledge-sharing, promotes the development of common climate change learning materials, and coordinates learning interventions through a collaboration of UN agencies and other partners. At the national level, UN CC:Learn supports countries in developing and implementing national climate change learning strategies. Through its engagement at the national and global levels, UN CC:Learn contributes to the implementation of Article 6 of the UNFCCC on training, education and public awareness-raising, and the 2012-2020 Doha Work Programme. Funding for UN CC:Learn is provided by the Swiss Government and UN partners. The Secretariat for UN CC:Learn is hosted by the UN Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR).
Photo 1: New Home page.
Photo 2: New About Us page displaying live statistics.
Photo 3: New course catalogue.