UNITAR's headquarters are based in Geneva, Switzerland.
UNITAR Palais des Nations CH-1211 Geneva 10 - Switzerland
International Environment House
Chemin des Anémones 11-13
CH-1219 Châtelaine, Geneva - Switzerland
T: +41 22 917 8400
F: +41 22 917 8047
UN Switchboard: +41 22 917 1234
For information related to:
- Peace, Security and Diplomacy Unit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environment Unit, please contact email@example.com
- Governance Unit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knowledge Systems Innovation Unit, please contact email@example.com
- UNOSAT Department, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, please contact email@example.com
To contact UNITAR in Geneva, please click here.
Two outposted offices act as regional hubs:
- UNITAR Office in New York, U.S.A.
New York Office
Main Fax: 1-212-963-9686
One United Nations Plaza
New York, NY
- UNITAR Office in Hiroshima, Japan
Hiroshima is connected to the efficient Japanese rapid train network and can be reached in 4 hours from JR Tokyo Station and 2 hours from JR Shin-Osaka station. The closest main International airport is Osaka's Kansai (KIX). Hiroshima Airport (HIJ) is about 60 km from the city center.
Streetcars 1, 2 and 6 from Hiroshima Station (on the South side of the JR Hiroshima Station) stop in front of the A-Bomb Dome ("Genbaku Domu") Stop. Opposite the A-Bomb Dome and adjacent to the Old Hiroshima Baseball Stadium is the large black building that houses the United Nations Mission. The UNITAR office is located on the 5th floor.
30 May 2012
02 May 2012
14 Oct 2011