CIFAL Scotland: Digital Health Conference - Establishing Digital Health Links between Asia, Africa and Scotland
Duration of event:
Event focal point email:
Other events details:
The registration is closed
Finding new ways to address the growing demands related to nation’s health combined with the need to deliver high quality medical care to remote areas is a challenge that puts emerging technological applications right at the forefront of innovation.
The Conference will explore the many facets of the health information technology revolution with its promise of cutting health care costs and reducing paperwork while improving health and wellbeingn, and empowering patients.
With the primary theme of Health, Wealth, Innovation, this international Conference is an exclusive gathering of healthcare leaders from UK, Africa and Asia to network, learn and innovate. Attendees will share insights, compare experiences, and hear engaging presentations from their peers on how to improve health care locally, regionally, and worldwide by using information and communication technology.
The International conference will:
- Highlight today's current technologies
- Enhance participants understanding of the role of digital technology in modern healthcare
- Inspire the creation and innovation of new technologies
- Unite practitioners globally to develop a network of knowledge sharing
- Compare & contrast the Asian, African and European models of wellbeing
- Showcase the co-creative approach being taken in Moray as a region for excellence in assisted living approaches
- Support the efforts of the World Health Organization Global Observatory for eHealth (GOe)
- Healthcare: IT focused healthcare professionals
- Providers: Physicians, nurses, pharmacists; medical, pharmacy and nurse managers
- Consumers: Patient advocates and advocacy organizations
- Purchasers: Employers, insurers, health plans, government
- Health care researchers, educators, policy makers, and students
- IT developers and industry
PLEASE NOTE THE CONFERENCE HAS REACHED FULL AUDIENCE CAPACITY. NEW APPLICATIONS WILL BE HELD ON A WAITING LIST.
- Public - by registration
- Public - by application
- Private - by invitation
- Open to register/apply
Mode of Delivery