CIFAL Shanghai: Information Systems Project Manager Training
Duration of event:
Event focal point email:
Other events details:
The Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) regulation from 30th May 2008 states that for a project management qualification it is required the “Computer Technology and Software Professional Qualifications (level) Certificate of P.R.C” instead of the original project manager training certificate.
In the “Notice of qualification evaluation issues for senior project managers of computer integration information systems” , MIIT specifies that from now on, people who want to be qualified as a project manager must obtain the certification of “Systems Integration Project Manager” by taking the National Computer Technology and Software Professional Qualifications (level) Examination.
The course aims to help students to familiarise with exam questions and test taking strategies in order to improve their test scores on the basis of core knowledge combined with past papers exemples as well as key knowledge and case studies.
Content and Structure
- Introduction of System Integration Project Manager Test;
- Knowledge, methods and tools of systems integration project management combine with previous examinations and the syllabus. Scope, time, cost, quality, risk, procurement and human resources management knowledge of PMBOK;
- Key points of each chapter;
- Coherent overview of key knowledge;
- Case study;
- Case study of past papers;
- Specimen papers and detail comment.
- Employees from system integration companies;
- Employees from information system construction, consulting and design companies;
- People who are interested in system integration project management.
- Public - by registration
- Public - by application
- Private - by invitation
- Open to register/apply
Mode of Delivery