CIFAL Shanghai: Systems Integration Project Management
Duración del evento:
Event focal point email:
Otros detalles del evento:
The event follows the updated legislation for Systems Integration Managers in China. The Chinese Ministry of Industry and Informatioin Technology (MIIT) regulation from 30 May 2008 states that for a project management qualification the “Computer Technology and Software Professional Qualifications (level) Certificate of P.R.C” is required instead of the project manager training certificate.
In the “Notice of qualification/evaluation issues for senior project managers of computer integration information systems” , MIIT specifies that from now on people who want to be qualified as a project manager must obtain the certification of “Systems Integration Project Manager” by taking the National Computer Technology and Software Professional Qualifications (level) Examination.
Objetivos de Aprendizaje
The course aims to help students familiarise with exam questions and tests taking strategy as far as possible to improve their test scores on the basis of core knowledge combined with past papers as well as key knowledge and case studies.
Contenido y Estructura
- Introduction to System Integration Project Management: Test;
- Knowledge, methods and tools of systems integration project management combined with previous examinations and the syllabus. Scope, time, cost, quality, risk, procurement and human resources management knowledge of PMBOK;
- Key points of each chapter;
- Coherent overview of key knowledge;
- Case study;
- Case study of past papers;
- Specimen papers and detail comment.
- Employees from system integration companies;
- Employees from information systems construction, consulting and designing companies;
- People who are interested in systems integration project management.
- Public - by registration
- Public - by application
- Private - by invitation
- Open to register/apply
Modelo de Aprendizaje
- Cara a cara (presencial)