CIFAL Curitiba - Entertainment as a Conscious Local Development Strategy
Durée de l'évènement:
Page d'accueil du programme:
Event focal point email:
Autres infos sur l'évènement:
The registration is closed
Culture can be a powerful engine for development, increasing employment and income, upgrading local talents, creating new business and direct investment to boost tourism, creative industries and territories. In this context, the principle of the creative economy can be translated as the set of actions that transform creative capital into sustainable development opportunities.
But(s) de l'évènement
- Recognition of potential creative sectors, services and products;
- New ideas and creative projects in the sector of entertainment for the Curitiba region;
- Modalities of partnerships that can be established to create new services and products;
- Identification of training needs and technical support for improving the creative sector;
- Identification of public policies to promote the creative sector.
Contenu et structure
The panel will be structured around presentations from invited guests from the private and public sectors showing different views on the impact of the creative economic in local development.
The panel will feature presentations from experts and will culminate with an open debate among guests and participants.
- Entrepreneurs from the entertainment industry
- University students
- Cultural and creative leaders
- Public - Sur Inscription
- Public - Candidature
- Privé - sur Invitation
- Open to register/apply
- Face à face
Toutes les langues