IDI E-learning Course on IT Audit
Durée de l'évènement:
Page d'accueil du programme:
Event focal point email:
Autres infos sur l'évènement:
The registration is closed
Deadline for registration: 20 Juillet 2014
But(s) de l'évènement
At the end of the e- course, participants will be able to:
- Enhance their knowledge of audit planning and implementation process based on the relevant ISSAIs
- Understand the IT general control environment and associated risks
- Understand the application control environment and associated risks
- Use appropriate audit matrices for developing lines of enquiry and detailed audit questions for planning pilot IT Audits
- Understand the concept of CAATS and develop / enhance the skills in using CAATS
Contenu et structure
The course consists of the following modules:
- Module 1 - Introduction to the IT Audit Process
- Module 2 - IT Governance
- Module 3 - IT Operations
- Module 4 - Development Acquisition and Outsourcing
- Module 5 - IT Security , Backup and Disaster Recovery Plans (BCP/DRP)
- Module 6 - Applications Controls and Use of CAATS
- Case Study
In order to ensure the best possible outreach, the course will be delivered through e-learning. Through a multiple-instructional setting, the goal is to achieve the learning objectives by means of learning technologies that match personal learning styles and by the inclusion of non-linear learning that aims at the development of just-in-time skills of adult learners. At the same time, in order to allow participants maximum flexibility of scheduling , the learning will be conducted in an asynchronous manner. Using a state-of-the-art training architecture, UNITAR will combine self-learning with assessments and online discussions. The pedagogy - adapted specifically to professionals in full-time work - will help train participants through various experiences: absorb (read); do (activity); interact (socialize); reflect (relate to one’s own reality).
This course is targeted at SAI staff engaged in IT Audits and have a minimum of 5 years of experience in public sector audit, especially in IT audit. This course will also be useful to other public sector auditors who would like to get familiar with the audit approaches for conducting IT audits as part of financial audit or as performance/compliance audits.
- Platform: Windows XP sp3, Vista sp2, Windows 7 sp1, MacOS X.
- Hardware: 2 GB of RAM and higher for Vista and Windows 7.
- Software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader (downloadable for free at adobe.com).
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8 or higher; Mozilla Firefox 8 or higher.
- Internet connection: 128kbps and higher.
- Public - Sur Inscription
- Public - Candidature
- Privé - sur Invitation
- Open to register/apply
- Face à face
Toutes les langues