South Sudan Fellowship Programme 2016
The UNITAR South Sudan Fellowship Programme 2016 Cycle targets 25 junior-mid level representatives from the public sector, private sector, civil society organizations, and academic institutions of South Sudan. The Programme is a six-month-long initiative tailored to the realities of South Sudan; it incorporates two workshops, one in Juba, South Sudan, and one in Hiroshima, Japan. The workshops are linked by asynchronous training modules, utilizing UNITAR’s unique blended learning training methodologies.
The 2016 Cycle was officially launched on 18 October 2016 in Sharjah, UAE, by UNITAR Hiroshima Office staff. Focusing on project development and implementation, this year’s Programme offers 25 South Sudanese UNITAR Fellows training that examines youth leadership and entrepreneurship in the context of South Sudan.
The objectives of the Programme are:
- Strengthen knowledge and skills on project development and implementation
- Strengthen knowledge and skills regarding entrepreneurship and social business development
- Enrich knowledge and skills regarding risk identification and mitigation
- Raise awareness of management of change strategies
- Enhance networks for knowledge and best-practice exchange
- Increase awareness of leadership processes and teamwork
Key Documents and Links
Fellow's List (PDF)
Fellow's Biography (PDF)
Fellow's Final Projects (PDF)