The overall objective of the Fellowship Programme is to provide interactive, intensive, practical, theoretical and thorough knowledge on International and Comparative Environmental Law and policy.
Given the advanced nature of the Fellowship Programme, it is mandatory for candidates to have professional experience in environmental issues.
The Programme seeks in particular:
- To develop knowledge and awareness on the major environmental conventions;
- To enhance capacities for the adequate implementation of environmental law;
- To promote knowledge sharing and dissemination of good practice in the implementation of MEAs;
- To stimulate the discussion and critical analysis of environmental issues;
- To improve and/or develop participants’ problem solving and negotiation skills;
- To strengthen capacity development by providing training tools to ensure that the newly acquired knowledge and problem solving skills are retained.
Notre travail à travers le monde
Cliquez sur le lien suivant pour voir le témoignage de H.E. Ambassador Negassi Sengal from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of State of Eritrea
17 Dec 2012
05 Dec 2012
27 Nov 2012
11 Sep 2012
- 1 de 46