The overall objective of the Fellowship Programme is to provide interactive, intensive, practical, theoretical and thorough knowledge on International and Comparative Environmental Law and policy.
Given the advanced nature of the Fellowship Programme, it is mandatory for candidates to have professional experience in environmental issues.
The Programme seeks in particular:
- To develop knowledge and awareness on the major environmental conventions;
- To enhance capacities for the adequate implementation of environmental law;
- To promote knowledge sharing and dissemination of good practice in the implementation of MEAs;
- To stimulate the discussion and critical analysis of environmental issues;
- To improve and/or develop participants’ problem solving and negotiation skills;
- To strengthen capacity development by providing training tools to ensure that the newly acquired knowledge and problem solving skills are retained.
Calendar of e-Courses
First Semester 2013
e-Courses on International Environmenal Law
25 February to 3 May 2013
e-Course on the Law of Treaties
Next Session from 20 May to 14 June
Download the course fact sheet
(available only in French)
e-Course on International Water Law
from 1 February to 4 March 2013
Download the Information Brochure
09 May 2013
08 May 2013
01 May 2013
01 May 2013