Position currently available:
An English speaker student or graduated in Law, Political Science or International Relations.
Deadline for applications: 21 October 2013
Under the supervision of the ILP Manager, the intern is expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Assist in the design and implementation of training activities, drafting of project proposals and the proofreading of reports;
- Carry out legal research on specific international law topics;
- Assist in the drafting of correspondence with beneficiaries and partners;
- Undertake other tasks related to the Programme’s work as requested.
Eligible applicants are students currently enrolled in a bachelor/master’s program or having recently accomplished their academic education in international law, Political Sciences or International Relations. Furthermore, the following competences are strictly required:
- Language skills: excellent knowledge of English. Ability to work in French would be an advantage.
- Communication skills: excellent drafting skills in English language. Ability to draft in a clear, structured and concise manner.
- Organizational skills: ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and to respect deadlines.
- Teamwork: Good interpersonal skills; ability to work in a multi-cultural, multiethnic environment characterized by sensitivity and respect for diversity.
To apply send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Internship/Traineeship”. Due to the high number of applications expected only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
e-Courses Course Calendar
Second Semester 2013
Introduction au droit
Du 2 au 4 décembre 2013
e-Course on the Law of Treaties
28 October to 22 November 2013
Download the course fact sheet
e-Courses on the Law of International Organizations
14 October to 8 November 2013
(available only in French)
e-Course on International Water Law
from 28 October to 29 November 2013
Download the Information Brochure
and send your CV and motivation letter
29 Nov 2013
29 Nov 2013
27 Nov 2013
25 Nov 2013
- 1 of 123