Tel: + (226) 50-30-25-67/69
Address: 01 BP 143 Ouagadougou 01
CIFAL Ouagadougou aims to develop capacities of local actors in Francophone Africa. Its overall goal is to reinforce the capacities of decentralized entities in the areas of local governance and institutional support, territorial planning, financing of urban projects, access to basic services for all, and sustainable urbanization.
CIFAL Ouagadougou also leads a learning network between the region’s local governments to strengthen regional integration by transferring knowledge and expertise in local development.
- Development of Institutional and Human Capacities
- Decentralization and Territorial Planning
- Municipal Finance for Sustainable Planning
- Access to Basic Services
- Local Governance and Financial Management
- Inter-governmental Relations and Financial Decentralization
- Financing for Solid Waste Management
- Mobilisation of Local Financial Resources for the Development of Communities
- Urban Mobility and Planning of African Communities
- Preparation of Local Development Plans
CIFAL Ouagadougou Director
Wahir Justin SOME