Established in 2004, the mission of CIFAL Płock (Poland) is to promote cooperation and knowledge exchange between actors in Central and Eastern European countries to enhance their sustainable local development. The vision of CIFAL Płock is to achieve the status of a recognized knowledge centre, offering high quality capacity-building services to local authorities and actors in the areas of municipal services management, Public-Private Partnerships, and green cities. The CIFAL also contributes to the development of local democracy, decentralization, and civil society in the region.
Scope: Countries in Eastern and Central Europe
- Urban Services;
- Information and Communication Technology and e-Governance;
- Decentralisation and Local Governance.
- Sustainable Urban Transport;
- Governance Improvement in Water Resources for Better Service Delivery;
- Environmental Education and Urban Services;
- Climate Changes in Eastern and Central Europe;
- Public-private Partnerships and Investments in Eastern and Central Europe;
- E-governance and Digital Agenda - Awareness-Raising Workshops.
05 Apr 2013
05 Apr 2013
03 Apr 2013
19 Mar 2013