CIFAL Shanghai (China) is hosted under the Municipality of Shanghai’s departments for Economy and Informatization, with a topical focus on building local government capacities for Smart Cities, e-Governance, and Information & Communications Technology services. The CIFAL delivers international and domestic training programmes, in cooperation with various Ministries and local governments in China, to promote international cooperation, learning, and exchange and investment in ICT-led projects.
Scope: Central, South, and Southeast Asia
- Information and Communication Technology;
- Urban Planning for Smart Cities;
- Project Management for ICT and Local Development.
- Information Technology and its Application in Developing Countries;
- Project Management and Integration of Information Systems;
- Application Methods of Information Technology in the Industry.
15 May 2013
14 May 2013
10 May 2013
09 May 2013