- Describe the main characteristics of democratic institutions and public services;
- Understand the linkages between democracy and development;
- Explain possible consequences of democratic institutions in developing countries.
- Identification of key issues relevant in the discussion of democracy and development;
- Theory and practice of democratic transitions in low-income countries;
- Differences in timing of development of democratic institutions and economic development.
15 May 2013
14 May 2013
10 May 2013
09 May 2013
- 1 of 121
The “Manual for UN Delegates – Conference Process, Procedure and Negotiation” is UNITAR, MDPs latest Publication. It targets newcomers to conference diplomacy as well as experienced conference delegates who find themselves assigned to represent their government in international organizations, conferences and negotiations.
PGA Handbook 2011
Courtesy of the Permanent Mission of New Zealand (PDF). Hard copy available for purchase or at the UN boosktore.