UNITAR's headquarters are based in Geneva, Switzerland.
UNITAR Palais des Nations CH-1211 Geneva 10 - Switzerland
International Environment House
Chemin des Anémones 11-13
CH-1219 Châtelaine, Geneva - Switzerland
T: +41 22 917 8400
F: +41 22 917 8047
UN Switchboard: +41 22 917 1234
For information related to:
- Peace, Security and Diplomacy Unit, please contact email@example.com
- Environment Unit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governance Unit, please contact email@example.com
- Knowledge Systems Innovation Unit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNOSAT Department, please contact email@example.com
For general inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact UNITAR in Geneva, please click here.
Two outposted offices act as regional hubs:
- UNITAR Office in New York, U.S.A.
New York Office
Main Fax: 1-212-963-9686
One United Nations Plaza
New York, NY
- UNITAR Office in Hiroshima, Japan
Hiroshima is connected to the efficient Japanese rapid train network and can be reached in 4 hours from JR Tokyo Station and 2 hours from JR Shin-Osaka station. The closest main International airport is Osaka's Kansai (KIX). Hiroshima Airport (HIJ) is about 60 km from the city center.
Streetcars 1, 2 and 6 from Hiroshima Station (on the South side of the JR Hiroshima Station) stop in front of the A-Bomb Dome ("Genbaku Domu") Stop. Opposite the A-Bomb Dome and adjacent to the Old Hiroshima Baseball Stadium is the large black building that houses the United Nations Mission. The UNITAR office is located on the 5th floor.