UNDP Workshops & Courses
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) are pleased to announce a series of workshops and e-Learning courses for the benefit of diplomats, officials and professionals from Sub-Saharan African countries.
More than 1,100 African negotiators and decision-makers will directly benefit from training and networking activities which incorporate UNITAR’s innovative methodologies and long-standing experience in knowledge transfer and executive learning.
This joint UNDP/UNITAR project will not only contribute to achieving sustainable growth and attaining the UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) in the African region, but also provide a practical example of making use of existing synergies within the UN system with a view to “Deliver as One”.
• UNDP/UNITAR Skills-building workshop on “Regional Integration: Key Negotiation Challenges Moving Forward”
Geneva, 12-13 October 2011 - in English
• UNDP/UNITAR Skills-building workshop on «Négociations Financières Multilatérales: Défis pour l’Afrique»
Geneva, 20-21 octobre 2011 - in French
• UNDP/UNITAR Skills-building workshop on «L’intégration Régionale : Les principaux défis dans la négociation de l’investissement – perspectives pour l’Afrique Centrale et l’Afrique de l’Ouest»
Geneva, 26-27 October 2011 - in French
• UNDP/UNITAR Skills-Building Workshop on “Multilateral Financial Negotiations: Key Challenges for Africa”
Geneva, 8-9 November 2011 - in English
• UNDP/UNITAR e-Learning Course on “Regional Integration and Trade”
17 October to 4 November 2011 - in English
• UNDP/UNITAR e-Learning Course on “L’intégration régionale et le commerce”
17 October to 4 November 2011 - in French
• UNDP/UNITAR e-Learning Course on “Negotiation Theory and Practice”
24 October to 18 November 2011 - in English
• UNDP/UNITAR e-Learning course on "Negotiation of Financial Transactions"
31 October to 25 November 2011 - in English
• UNDP/UNITAR e-Learning course on “La négociation des transactions financières”
31 October to 25 November 2011 - in French
To register online, please click on the event titles above.
Further information on the above events can be obtained from the contact given below:
Mr. Andreas Schmalz
Public Finance and Trade Programme
Telephone: +41 22 917 8873 (Geneva, Switzerland)
See also other upcoming 2012 online courses on Public Finance, Trade, and Intellectual Property.
21 May 2013
15 May 2013
14 May 2013
10 May 2013
- 1 of 121