UNITAR PTP takes advantages of existing expertise through the creation of partnerships and synergies with other institutions. In applying this strategy, UNITAR PTP aims to limit duplications and promote complementarities and cooperation with external partners.
UNITAR PTP works in close consultation with relevant partners such as:
- United Nations Department of Peacekeeping Operations
- Geneva Centre for Democratic Control of Armed Forces (Switzerland)
- Geneva Centre for Security Policy (Switzerland)
- Bonn International Centre for Conversion (Germany)
- The Open University Worldwide, UK (United Kingdom)
- The Open University Catalonia (Spain)
- Korean Institute for Gender Equality Promotion and Education (Republic of Korea)
- Folke Bernadotte Academy (Sweden)
- International Training Programme for Conflict Management at the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna (Italy).
28 Jul 2014
21 Mar 2014
26 Feb 2014
20 Jan 2014
- 1 de 24