01 September, 2014, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - The UNITAR Hiroshima Office recently successfully concluded Workshop II of its flagship Fellowship for Afghanistan Programme in Abu Dhabi. Held between 25 and 29 August, the Workshop examined Organisational Needs Assessment, Project Planning and Design, as well as Team Development and Management.
- The Afghanistan Civil Service Institute (ACSI)
- The Agha Khan Foundation
- De Afghanistan Breshna Shirkat (Power Utility Company)
- The Mine Clearance Program for Afghanistan
- Ministry of Borders and Tribal Affairs
- Ministry of Counter Narcotics
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Public Health
- Ministry of Public Works
- Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development
- National Assembly (Wolosi Jirga, Parliament)
- Office of the Administrative Affairs
The next workshop of the Fellowship will be held in Hiroshima in November.