Application & Registration
Please follow the steps below to apply for one of our core diplomatic training courses. The first seven steps are the same for both fellowship applicants and all other applicants:
- Go to https://www.unitar.org/event/user/register to create a user account.
- Once your user account is created, go to https://www.unitar.org/event/cdt and click on the event of your choice.
- Select “add to cart”.
- After selecting, you will see other courses that might be of interest to you. You may add another event by clicking on the title of another event, which will take you to the event detail page (“view your shopping cart”).
- If you want to confirm your selection, click on “selected events” in the top right corner of the page.
- Click “Proceed to checkout”.
- You will then be directed to the billing page where you are asked to fill in your bank details.
- Complete your personal details as well as your billing information selecting “bank transfer”. We will not bill you for the course, however, the system needs this information in order to process your course registration. An automated email message will be sent to your email account confirming receipt of your registration. You can disregard the invoice that is sent to you.
- Write an email with the subject line “UNITAR Fellowship_Course Title” or “UNITAR Group of 77_Fellowship_Course Title” to inform UNITAR of your fellowship request to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org: For all courses taking place in New York
- email@example.com: For all other courses
- One week prior to the course you will be notified whether UNITAR’s Fellowship Fund Committee has decided to grant you a fellowship.
All Other Applicants:
- Complete your personal details and choose either “bank transfer” or “credit card” as payment method. We strongly encourage credit card payment.
- If you choose “bank transfer” as payment method, after billing information is submitted, a pre-confirmation message will appear which you may print. An automated email message will be sent to your email account confirming receipt of your registration and an invoice will also be sent to you, based on which you need to transfer the funds to UNITAR before the start of the course.
- If you choose “credit card” as a payment method, after billing information is submitted, you will be re-directed to a secured payment portal where you need to enter your credit card information. This is a secured website run by an external company and all the information you provide will be encrypted on this website. Once the payment is accepted, make sure to click on the "Close" button on the left bottom corner of the payment screen, which will take you back to the UNITAR website to complete the registration. An automated email message will be sent to your email account confirming receipt of your registration and an invoice will also be sent to you for your file.
Important: Upon course registration, the applicant accepts to make the full payment for the UNITAR course(s) immediately following receipt of payment information. UNITAR reserves the right to decline an applicant's enrollment at any time in case of non-receipt of payment.
Payment must be received either before the start of the event or within 6 weeks from the date of this invoice, whichever comes first. Payment is non-reimbursable but upon approval may be credited to another course.
- Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive an automated email confirming your registration.