First Global Forum on Green Economy Learning
The 1st Global Forum on Green Economy Learning will bring together policy-makers, development partners, as well as representatives from education and training institutions, NGOs and business associations to identify opportunities for scaling-up green economy learning.
The event is organized by the Partnership for Action on Green Economy (PAGE) in collaboration with the Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP), the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
More specifically the Forum aims to:
- Facilitate information exchange, experience-sharing and coordination for green economy learning;
- Review national approaches to develop a strategic approach to green economy learning;
- Engage learning institutions in integrating green economy concepts within existing courses;
- Initiate collaboration to develop a self-standing green economy curriculum
- Create a community of practice of green economy learning professionals and institutions
If you are interested in participating in the Green Economy Learning Forum please complete this online form by 15 October 2015.
For any questions or inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Green Economy Learning Forum will be held back to back with OECD’s Green Growth and Sustainable Development Forum.