This event is framed in security, economic, political and diplomatic issues around Spain and Morocco. Specifically, common challenges that both countries face geographically. These issues require improving public management, whether at national or local levels, and knowledge- exchange between the two countries.
To capacity-building on topics related to economic and commercial cooperation, the challenge of migratory movements, security and prevention towards terrorism.
- To strengthen the understanding of Hispanic culture with the Arab world and build bridges for the development of economic and cultural relations on both shores of the Mediterranean
- To provide participants, with intercultural tools, effective and necessary knowledge about gender equality and participatory democracy which they can apply in their professional career related with civil society.
This event covers the following topics:
- How to face the immigration challenge
- Communication between cultures
- Cooperation between the banks at war hybrid and cybersecurity.
- Risks and threats in the Sahel, a challenge for our national security.
- Decentralized cooperation for the development of relations with the Maghreb.
- Morocco and its Western Sahara as a key piece in Maghreb cooperation - Europe.
This event is comprised of lectures, practical exercises, and question and answer sessions.
The activity is aimed at students and university graduates, preferably in Sociology, Political Science, Law or Communication Sciences, or professionals in the areas of Armed and Security Forces, Bodies of the State, journalism, law, diplomacy.