The Sustainability Mindset refers to strategic leadership competencies.
While politicians debate what to do about Climate Change, the private sector is not waiting. The most savvy business leaders around the world have understood that sustainability has become an opportunity, and also a liability, if unattended. The new global social, political and environmental contexts challenge us in unseen ways. Business-as-usual is over.
A real paradigm shift is required to understand the world and what can be. This interactive, experiential and business-centered seminar is designed for corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, human resources and leadership development professionals whose role is to help prepare leaders to navigate volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA).
At the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the systemic interconnections in a VUCA world.
- Explore the new business paradigm that is changing the landscape.
- Discover the answers within the sustainability mindset.
- Explore opportunities to make strategic decisions with a sustainability mindset.
- Develop a plan to champion the new mindset in your organization.
The seminar consists of the following sessions:
- Understanding the VUCA world and what it requires from us
- The familiar paradigm and the New Paradigm we need to develop
- Why care?
- What is the Sustainability Mindset? (SM)
- Values and Anchors: the Core of our Identity
- My One Area to make a difference
- Peer Coaching Session
- Making Meaningful Dialogue
- Next Steps
- Enjoy the traditional Tuscan Cuisine – local, and organic
- Visit a winery and participate in a demo-wine tasting
- Visit an exemplary Sustainable Farm in San Martino and have lunch on the premises
- Participate in a hike amidst hills and vineyards
The seminar emphasis will be placed on short presentations that will be combined with a series of interactive training tools, peer coaching and opportunities for networking.
This interactive, experiential and business-centered seminar is aimed at corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, human resources and leadership development professionals.
Fee: $2400 before 30th April, $2650 after 30th April
Many of you may know the beauty and charm of visiting Tuscany in the summertime and these important learning opportunities have been intentionally scheduled to coincide with the apex of our cultural, food, wine and arts season.
- Sessions July 20 - 21 - 22, 2018 (see agenda for details).
- Welcome Dinner July 20- Lunch July 21
- Wine Tasting July 21 - Tuscan Dinner July 21
- Visit to San Martino Farm July 22
- Lunch at Farm - All meals include beverages. Taxes and tips are included in package.