Initiative promoted by the European Commission, that aim at supporting entrepreneurship, particularly the development of young entrepreneurs in different regions of Europe.
The project has been designed to adjust the specificity of Europe and puts emphasis on the role of local community; it is also supposed to create a platform for dialogue between startups and entrepreneurs and investors, local government representatives and business environment institutions.
The conference is divided in the following sessions:
- Information about possible startup financing and support programs
- Debates about startups and innovation
- Examples of NGO’s innovations and financing plans
The conference is comprised of lectures, case studies and debates.
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- Private sector representatives