This seminar aims to facilitate the exchange of approaches for constructing informatization infrastructure in the context of urbanization. It will also promote knowledge transfer on informatization and urban development, while fostering cooperation between China and developing nations.
At the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Identify best practices on how to leverage urban development through ICTs
- Recognize practices on how to balance living conditions with urban development in the information era
- Current situation and future of informatization development in Shanghai
- Internet technology and smart city
- Urban planning and information communication
- Informatization and urban life cooperation
- Index of urban informatization
Participants will also have the opportunity to visit Chengdu, Sichuan Province and Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province to gain overall understanding of the current situation of informatization, urban development and construction of “Shanghai Smart City”.
The seminar includes: thematic lectures, open discussions and on-site investigations. Participants will be introduced to Shanghai’s achievements in informatization development.
Senior government officials and experts from the information industry from Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Mexico, Uruguay, Chile, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominic, Grenada, Suriname, Jamaica, Papua & New Guinea, Fiji, and Micronesia.