The extent and level of information technology has become the measure of economic and social development and an important indicator of the degree of civilization of a country’s comprehensive strength. Application of information technology has become the important driving force of global trade, investment, capital flows and technology transferring and social, economic, cultural and all other areas. China is the largest developing country in the world, developing and consolidating the unity and cooperation among developing countries has always been the standpoint of China’s foreign policy. Human resource development cooperation is one of the most important forms of foreign aid of China. In recent years, the Chinese government has intensified efforts to help recipient countries cultivate talents and improve the capacity of independent development. In the strong support of China Ministry of Commerce and Shanghai Municipal Commission of Commerce, our training content has been continuously enriched and the number of trainees has also been increased.
We hope the training project will inspire our participants and will be helpful to their future work, deepen the understanding of China, understand the wish of building a harmonious society and a harmonious world of China.
- Introduction to China
- Current situation, development and future planning of information technology in China
- Information technology strategic planning model
- Study visits to enterprises and software and high-tech parks
- Lectures covering cloud computing, application of optical communication technology, internet of things, e-commerce, software
- Urban informatization evaluation and investigation of rural informatization
Government officals from developing countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean.