With software improvements, related testing has more and more demand in the IT market. Obtaining a certificate of International Software Testing Engineer (ISTQB) will be the pass to the well-known foreign companies. More and more multi-national corporations and companies engaged in outsource software testing are requiring qualified personnel with ISTOB certificate.
With the fast development of our domestic software testing industry, obtaining a International Software Testing certification has the same meaning of a ” work license” and an “ID” for individuals who want to be engaged in software testing.
ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualification Board) is the only international authoritative software testing certification body with nearly 40 member states including America, Germany, U.K., France and Japan. China Software Testing Qualification Board (CSTQB) has become a member of ISTQB in 2006.
- Obtaining a international authoritative software testing certification
- Recognized by nearly 40 countries around the world
- Recognized by well-known software and IT enterprises
1． Basic knowledge of testing;
2． Software life cycle testing;
3． Static technology;
4． Testing management;
5． Testing tools support;
6． Course summary and examination guidance.
- Professionals who need to take software testing, or have developing and quality management related working experience;
- University students with majors in computing or related.
Certification upon completion.