With the in-depth application of information technology and rapid development of internet, information system has become the basis and lifeline of a country’s economy. Information systems are growing in popularity and importance in all areas of economy and our daily life. With the increasing dependence on information systems, information security issues are also more and more serious. They are concerning a variety of users including enterprises, organizations, government departments and agencies. Setting up a team with professional personnel to meet the need of national information security and safety is the first priority of all sectors of the community.
“Senior Information Security Specialist” course is offered to train professional personnel. Through the course the participants will have in-depth knowledge of the latest trends in the field of information security from their home country and abroad; master the information security system; understand hierarchical protection, ISO27001 systems management and methods of network risk assessment; and understand the current process of using the knowledge to improve building the information security systems within enterprises.
- Safety organization: structure and security standard;
- Security system overview and system construction;
- Review of information security management system;
- Security system implementation methods;
- Hierarchical protection foundational knowledge;
- Safety planning case studies;
- Security service system;
- Network security risk assessment;
- ISO27001 management system;
- ISMS management system.
- Chief Information Officer and Chief Security Officer from governments and enterprises; information systems or network administrators; network/security system integrators; telecommunications providers, ISP and ICP; finance/securities service providers; related network maintenance personnel and IT personnel who are interested in the network information security.
- Group training: department of information management; information audit department; IT team of enterprises, governments, institutions.
Certification upon completion.