27 Feb 2014
Duration of event:
Specific Target Audience:
Event Focal Point Email:
Event Focal Point Contact Number:
Other Event Details:
The Smart City Public Lecture Series consists of ten public lectures, one per each month.
Each monthly lecture aims to provide suggestions and innovative solutions for Shanghai Smart City Development.
Each lecture addresses different key topics related to smart city development such as smart park development, smart industry development, latest business models adopted by internet enterprises, mobile internet applications and industry trends, among others.
The Smart City Public Lecture Series aims to serve as a unique platform to raise awareness about Shanghai’s smart city development, to exchange ideas and experiences, to network and identify opportunities for business and cooperation.
The public lecture IV will focus on « the mobile internet industry in China, the Mobile Internet Industry Alliance, the Shanghai Mobile Internet Application Promotion Center, and the People-Squared Company, among others”
The lecture will include the following sessions:
- Steve Jobs- A miracle
- What revolution does mobile internet bring
- Mobile internet and the third industrial revolution
- Misconception of mobile internet
- Case studies about entrepreneurship and innovation in the framework of mobile internet
- Self-salvation- how to utilize mobile internet
The Smart City Public Lecture Series bring awareness about smart city development. The lectures are interactive and include:
- Expert presentations
- Case study analysis
- Open discussion
- Dialogue and networking opportunities
- Private sector
- Public institutions
- Academia including colleges and universities
- Citizens and civil society
- Anyone who is interested in and concerned with the topics discussed