Internet enterprises cover a wide range of industries including IT industry, e-commerce industry, software development, etc.
To achieve profitability in the long term and generate economic growth, internet enterprises shall adopt a flexible business model.
The most successful business models in China that have been developed to respond to the demand of human beings in the recent years are the following:
- Combination of electronic business and internet: Chinese e-commerce model C2C- Paipai online shopping system
- Line development: B2B platform characterized by low operating cost, high information accuracy, high credibility, and proactive market expanding
- BforC business model: releasing the inventory pressure existing in B2C business model, solving the problems of capital flows in the process of information stream, material stream and logistics.
- Online and offline combined business model: strategic cooperation partnership established between Chinese State Post Bureau and Alibaba Group in the aspects of information stream, material stream and logistics.
- Cooperation between search engine and e-commerce: Year 2007 witnesses the emergence of the new business model “e-commerce combined with search engine” featured by higher commercial value and better risk control system.
- Win-win cooperation business model: cooperation between Microsoft and Baidu.
- Virtual currency market combined with real currency market: Société Générale promots the first virtual and real market credit card to facilitate network services
- Individual cooperation model: Web game player win payroll.
- Create advertisement income by inserting advertisements into video work in personal blog.
- Construction of efficient ecological industry chain service platforms
- Adoption of different strategies and business models at different growth stages
- Offering of diverse industry cluster services
Representatives from private sectors, public institutions, academic institutions, colleges and universities