This retreat is designed to equip decision-makers with the skills, knowledge and capacities to take executive
decisions by seizing critical opportunities for change and developing effective leadership to shape
organizations for today and tomorrow. Participants will become aware of the influence they can have on
others, both intended and unintended, obtain insights into their personality and how it impacts their leadership
style. They will learn to create a more powerful, positive and long-lasting impact within and outside their
- Gain a clear idea of your leadership style through self awareness of your strengths.
- Develop cross-functional leadership skills and styles to move into leadership positions.
- Know how leadership and team building vary across cultures and act accordingly in
- Become aware of your effect on others and learn to create a more powerful, positive and
- Translate clear vision into outstanding execution.
Welcome Session: Preparation at United Nations Office at Geneva
Private Guided Tour: Discovering the historic Palais des Nations
Bus Transport to the Swiss Alps Resort
Situational Leadership: Discovering the different leadership styles
Team Effectiveness: Understanding how to instill excellence
Personal Video Recordings
Driving Forces of Motivation: Understanding structures and motives
Consequences of Motivation: Releasing the full potential of your team
Evening Winter Activity
Meaning and Impact of Culture: Introduction to a world-renowned model
Intercultural Success: Leadership in international perspectives
Executive Summaries: Drawing the overarching lines of success
Lasting Development: Creating personal development plans for the future
Bus Transport to Geneva at 16.00