This module will help participants significantly improve their negotiation, crisis management, leadership, public speaking, report writing and other skills that are indispensable for a successful career at the national or international level. After a series of intensive and highly interactive workshops, participants will emerge confident to conduct complex negotiations, enhance their leadership qualities, improve aptitudes of recording and summarizing results of conferences and meetings as well as develop their public speaking, crisis management and diplomatic skills.
- Analyse how diplomatic negotiations are conducted
- Perform more efficiently as a negotiator
- Discern different forms and styles of diplomatic writing and reporting
- Utilize open sources for Diplomatic Reporting including Meetings Coverage, Summary Records, Process Verbal and Other Sources
- Strengthen writing skills for multilateral diplomacy
- Construct an oral communication effective in reaching an international audience
- Maximize a speech's impact on audiences and assimilation of the key messages
- Set a clear, measurable objective for each speech or presentation.
The module consisted of the following three two-day sessions:
- Session 1: Negotiation Skills and Techniques
- Session 2: Diplomatic Report Writing
- Session 3: Public Speaking and Leadership
Participants of the Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance.