Welcome to the Institute’s online catalogue of events. Here you can view the entire spectrum of upcoming, current and past events, including training and training-related courses, workshops and seminars; briefings; conferences and public lectures; side events; and meetings. To view the details of an event, including the background, objectives, methodology, targeted audience and application/registration modalities, simply scroll over and click on the event title.
How to register for an event: 4 steps and you are done!
- Select and confirm event(s)
- Select an event by clicking on the “Select” button. Note: Only public events by registration can be selected.
- After selecting, you will see other courses that might be of interest to you. You may add another event by clicking on the title of another event, which will take you to the event detail page.
- If you want to continue with the registration, click on “confirm your selection” link, or View your shopping cart link on the right top corner of the page.
- Then you will see a list of selected event(s). Click “Confirm” to proceed to login screen.
- Registration procedure
- If you have already used UNITAR Online Catalogue before, enter your account username (email address) and password. Read note below before going to step 3.
- If you do not have a username and password, click on the “Create New Account” button. Enter all required fields and click on “Submit”. Keep your username and password; they may be used again for future registrations.
Note: Username information provided (e.g. name, address, profile) will automatically be used for registration (or application) purposes.
- If any selected events require payment, you will be required to enter billing information. Complete all required fields.
- You can choose “bank transfer” or “credit card” as a payment method. Make sure to tick the box “I have READ and AGREED to General Conditions of Use, relating to the selected event(s) or course(s).” after reading the General Conditions of Use.
- If your selected events are all free-of-charge, you will not be directed to the billing page.
- If you choose “bank transfer” as a payment method, after billing information is submitted, a pre-confirmation message will appear which you may print. An automated email message will be sent to your email account confirming receipt of your registration and an invoice will also be sent to you, based on which you need to transfer the funds to UNITAR before the start of the course.
- If you choose “credit card” as a payment method, after billing information is submitted, you will be re-directed to a secured payment portal where you need to enter your credit card information. This is a secured website run by an extemal company and all the information you provide will be encrypted on this website. Once the payment is accepted, make sure to click on "Close" button on the left bottom corner of the payment screen, which will be take you back to the UNITAR website to complete the registration. An automated email message will be sent to your email account confirming receipt of your registration and an invoice will also be sent to you for your file.
- After billing information is submitted, a pre-confirmation message will appear which you may print. You’re done. Make sure to note the invoice number for future inquiries.
How to apply for an event: 5 steps and you are done!
- Select and confirm event(s)
- Select an event by clicking on the “Select” button. You will be directed to an online application form.
- Enter your account username and password.
- If you do not have a username and password, click on the “Create New Account” tab. Enter all required fields and click on “Submit”. Keep your username and password; they may be used again for future applications/registrations.
- Some events require you to submit documents. Use the document upload function to upload your documents.
- Complete the application form and click “Submit”.
- An automated email message will be generated confirming receipt of the application.
- Applicants will be notified by email on their selection status shortly after the application deadline.
- If the events require payment, an invoice will be sent with the selection notification
- We only accept "bank transfer" as a payment method for events by application
- Once payment is received, an automated email will be sent.