Building upon over a decade of experience, the UNITAR Hiroshima Office develops and delivers focused and relevant needs-based training modules.
The UNITAR Hiroshima Office frequently delivers tailored training for countries enduring and emerging from conflict situations, as well as innovative training programmes in various fields.
Further examples of training programmes UNITAR Hiroshima has delivered include:
- Afghanistan Fellowship Programme
- World Heritage Site Management and Conservation
- Diplomatic Training and Executive Workshops
- International Economics and Finance
- Leadership and Management
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting of Foreign Aid
- Public Financial Management
- Sea and Human Security
- Small and Medium Enterprises Development
- Transparency and Anti-Corruption
- Japan-Latin America Forum
The UNITAR Hiroshima Office also undertakes a number of community-orientated programs.