The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development includes 17 Goals with 169 targets of an integrated and indivisible nature that cover the economic, social and environmental spheres. This new agenda will govern global development over the next 15 years.
The workshop aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Analyze the contribution of each Decentralized Autonomous Government (GAD) towards compliance with the SDGs
- Support the capacity of GADs to implement the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development
- Provide tools to monitor the progress made to date in support of the SDGs
The workshop will address the following:
- Introduction to Agenda 2030
- Statistical Development Plan for the SDGs
- Lessons learned and experiences
- The Millennium Development Goals in Ecuador
- The Sustainable Development Goals - Perspectives from Ecuador
The workshop will be delivered through presentations and guided discussions.
Targeted audience includes local government authorities from Ecuador.