The United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) has partnered with the International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) to launch a unique Executive Diploma in Anti-Corruption and Diplomacy that addresses the nexus and interrelation between Multilateral Diplomacy and Anti-Corruption efforts in today’s increasingly interconnected world. The modular training conducted remotely over the course of 6 months is designed to offer unique insights and reflect one-of-a-kind practical and theoretical approaches to anti-corruption and diplomacy and interdisciplinary subjects such as international relations, ethics, cyber diplomacy, negotiation skills, journalism and more.
The Executive Diploma in Anti-Corruption and Diplomacy is designed as an in-career programme for professionals and young professionals with a background in International Relations, Diplomacy, Anti-Corruption, or any related field, who are part of or wish to join a governmental organization, non-governmental organization or international organization involved in the field of anti-corruption or other areas where corruption may be a challenge.
At the end of the programme, students will be able to:
- Comprehend international anti-corruption standards and their implementation, as well as the nexus between diplomacy and anti-corruption;
- Contribute to the prevention of and the fight against corruption;
- Develop, strengthen and use diplomatic skills such as cross-cultural communication, negotiation and similar;
- Interact with and develop a strong network of international professionals;
- Apply acquired skills, knowledge and tools in their respective careers and fields of work.
The programme is conducted exclusively online, utilizing self-paced learning, instructor-led and interactive sessions, discussion forums and case studies, taking advantage of interactive tools to encourage participants towards taking active part and offering them the opportunity to learn from outstanding experts and teachers in anti-corruption and diplomacy.
Duration and fees
Application Deadline: 29 August 2021
Starting Date: 27 September 2021
Do you have any further questions?
UNITAR’s Division for Multilateral Diplomacy