Through the specialized Pre-deployment Training and Advisory Team, the Division for Peace supports security sector institutions and regional organisations through training, advisory, and other specialized, tailor-made interventions – all with the ultimate goal of improving operational readiness.
In this thematic area:
- Strengthening Capacities of Malian Armed Forces (FAMA) in the Areas of International Humanitarian Law, Human Rights Law and Protection of Civilians
- Comprehensive Assessment of Malian Forces (FAMA) Medical and Para-Medical Services
- Support to the Arab League (LAS)
- Support to the Implementation of the Uniformed Gender Parity Strategy
- Support to the Establishment of Psychiatric Unit / Malian Armed Forces (FAMA)